Books are the child’s best companion….as there is no fixed place to read them be it bed time, bath time, potty time, on the train, on the bus, in the park, in the cot, in the pram you can carry them everywhere….
But out of all what matters the most is what kind of books should be introduced at what age….So here I am recommending few books that are suitable for 2 – 5 years of age group:
- MY First 1000 words by Wonderhouse books (enhances awareness about everything that a child comes across on day today basis like shapes, transport, fruits & vegetables, community helpers, farm and wild animals, colors etc..).
- Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
(The most engrossing and fun to read…a must have).
- Monsters love colors by Mike Austin
(great way of introducing colors…beautiful illustrations by the author).
- The lion who wanted to love by Giles Andrea and David Wojtowycz
(Leo the cute little lion teaches the importance of love).
- Wordy Birdy by Tammi Sauer
(Based on the importance of listening one of the most important skill that each one of us should posses).
- How to catch a star by Oliver Jeffers
(An adventure for children as they can relate to the determination of the boy to catch a star of his own).
- When the earth lost its shape by Shobha Viswanath
(Forces a child to think out of the box…what happens when all the shapes from the world disappear…focusses on the importance of a tiny little dot).
- The lion Inside by Rachel Bright
(beautiful artwork by Jim Field…an inspiration for all the children to face their fears and find their ROOOAAAAR!!)
- Breakfasts of India from Kutuki Kids
( A great way of introducing the kids to our Indian culture through food).
- The Solar System Planets
(Colourful illustrations, a perfect book for the children keen to know about the universe).
I had a great time reading these to my daughter as each book has helped her in a different way because they are all different from each other…..Also they help a child to learn how to emote and express themselves in a better way.
You can find above books on amazon as well and can Buy Books online from below links without going out in this pandemic(COVID 19).
Lastly do not forgot to join us if you love to get access to all these ideas that I share on this blog, be the awesome Mommies by subscribing here.
Also make sure to check your emails as sometimes emails end up in Junk/Spam folder. You can mark my email’s as NOT Spam, so that you won’t miss any article!
Loads of love to Kids!