30 Top General Knowledge Questions Class 1 includes a wide range of topics from history, geography, science, and more. Learning general knowledge helps children to develop their curiosity and understanding of the world around them.
- What is the name of the planet we live on?
- Which animal is known as the ‘King of the Jungle’?
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What do we call the person who flies a plane?
- Which animal has a long trunk?
- What is the name of the biggest ocean on Earth?
Answer: Pacific Ocean.
- How many colors are there in a rainbow?
- What is the name of the season that comes after winter?
- How many days are there in a week?
- Which is the largest mammal on Earth?
Answer: Blue whale.
Also Read: 5 Ways To Talk To Your Child In A Positive Manner
- What is the name of the closest star to Earth?
- How many fingers does a human have on each hand?
- What is the name of the first man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
- Which country is known as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’?
- What is the capital city of India?
Answer: New Delhi.
- Which is the largest continent in the world?
- What do we call the study of plants?
- Which country is famous for the Great Wall of China?
- Who is known as the father of the nation of India?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
- Which is the smallest continent in the world?
Also Read: 4 Poems For Class 1 – Water A Precious Resource – Poem
- Which animal is known as the ‘ship of the desert’?
- What is the name of the fictional city where Batman lives?
Answer: Gotham City.
- Who invented the telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell.
- Who was the first female Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Indira Gandhi.
- What is the currency of the United States of America?
Answer: US Dollar.
- Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
- Who is the author of the Harry Potter series?
Answer: J.K. Rowling.
- Which is the longest river in the world?
Answer: Nile River.
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Answer: Leonardo da Vinci.
- Which is the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest.